Header Ads

Breaking News

SONU KE TITTU KI SWEETY - MOVIE CONTENT= KARTICK AARYAN ,NUSHART BHARUCHA , SUNNY NIJAR

                             SONU KE TITTU KI SWEETY - MOVIE CONTENT
               
                                                           
 Performing artist Kartik Aaryan was spotted at the special occasion for his up and coming sentimental dramatization Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety here in Mumbai. Amid his media collaboration, the on-screen character expressed that substance of his up and coming film is solid.

           Discussing his up and coming motion picture, Kartik stated, "When Luv Ranjan films come, I do them with my eyes shut. The fortunate thing about his movies is that they are great, individuals laud it. What small amount weight or anxiety I had vanished once the trailer discharged and was valued. I knew the substance of the film was extremely solid. See the Box-office isn't in your grasp however content shrewd I am extremely certain that this film is better than average"
           Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety is coordinated by Luv Ranjan, this motion picture denotes the fourth cooperation between the movie producer the lead performing artists Kartik Aaryan subsequent to having cooperated in Pyaar Ka Punchnama, Akaash Vani and Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 already.
       Discussing the kind of the film, Kartik stated, "The film would help you to remember Pyaar Ka Paanchnama yet you would find this is distinctive too. The flavor is relatively same however altogether different also. Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety isn't a continuation of Pyaar Ka Punchnama or Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2; they are diverse establishment through and through. This film will emerge without anyone else. The film demonstrates an alternate point"
     Kartik Aaryan is known for his darling kid picture and communicated that he wouldn't fret being stereotyped as long as he is enthusiastic about his undertakings. He stated, "I don't have any issue with being stereotyped. I am taking a gander at great substance, great movies which I appreciate acting in, my entire goal is just that and with this film, I genuinely don't have any inquiries regarding being stereotyped. I am not going to do distinctive type since I have to make somebody glad, I do films which I am enthusiastic about"
        The on-screen character Kartik additionally jested that post trailer arrival of Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety, his anxiety and weight vanished as the film has great substance.
The motion picture additionally stars Sunny Singh, Nushrat Bharucha, and Alok Nath in key parts. The film is slated for 23rd Feb 2018 discharge.

No comments